Saturday 28 October 2023

Battle Report - Fandom Fantasy

 Hello Folks,

Today was Warhammer day at Fandom, we did 1500 pts this time as the last tournament was 2k.

First game I played Russels high elves, gif shot apart but forgot to take pictures.

Brettonians vs Dogs of War

Second game was fighting the deadly digs of war, scenario is duels extra points for winning duels.


I took my knights this time to mix things up. 2 units of knights, 2 of men at Arms big unit of bows trebuchet, and all the heroes to make the points. I dint have tons of stuff.


Moving up into killing range, cannon chipping away a guy here and there.


Men at Arms on the left try to keep the light cav back, archers shoot up thd unarmored guys, Got lucky at one point and killed 7 of the skirmishes.


Good gut knights charge the evil mercenary knights who flee right off the table, while the foot troops close in.


Soon someone is going to get stabbed I swear.

Frenzied guys crush the archers.


Then I forgot the pictures again. Eh I killed thd crossbows on the hill and the cannon blew itself up. Both my knight units charge some infantry on the last turn but they were stubborn and held.

We didn't feel like doing the math but I am calling this a draw.

Thanks;

Mike


1 comment:

  1. If I would have know that he had a blog, I would have brought painted minis hahhahah

    ReplyDelete