Wednesday 11 November 2020

Painting - Iranians Team Yankee

 Hello Folks,


Got another painting project completed. I decided it would be a good idea to do something easy, so looking at my list 9f stuff to do I settled on some Iranians for team yankee, someone has to play the good guys right?

Anyway this went quite well so I got the stuff I had done plus a second wave. Very simple with washes and dry brushing using make up brushes.


Tanks:


First up a full company of cheiftan tanks, carefully selected by the Shah. You can also use some us or Russian tanks, my plan is to mix in my Jordian Pattons.

Cobra Attack Helicopters:


To be honest I mainly have these as they are just in the starter box. But even bad helicopters make this game more fun. They came out pretty cool at least, and didn't break any tail rotors this time!

Infantry:


Actually even managed to get the infantry painted. Usually I just buy them. A fun mix of us and Russian stuff. Normal ride is m113 but I took the btr69 option as wheels are more fun.

Recon:


Jeeps and scorpion tanks, whats not to love. Note I bought the wrong jeeps by accident should have gotten the Israel pack as they have TOW but I decided to not care.

Full Force:


So there you have it whole bunch if Iranians ready for battle. All this only comes to 65 points, but I find this game more fun on the smaller side anyway. Hopefully cam get in a game some day. 

Pledge Status, 2020:

Bought: 277
Painted: 273
Total: -4

Thanks;
Mike




1 comment:

  1. They look good! Mind sharing the recipe for the armor?

    ReplyDelete