Thursday 26 November 2020

Painting Update - Battletech Clan Invasion Kicksterter

 Hello Folks,


Another small bit of painting. Recently received wave one of the battletrch kickstarter for some plastic models so have been painting them up. Finished the starter box plus 1 bonus model.


Mechs:



First up the 5 mechs you get. I decided to paint them in as the Jade Falcon Clan because green and yellow are cool. Very nice models, much improved over the old metals. Also come pre assembled so very easy to get going. All in all very fun change of pace.

Elemental Battle Armor:


You also get a couple of stands of battle armor. These are kind of my favorite not going to lie, the rocket jumping guys are just fun.

Hellbringer:


Finally I painted up this guy from a salvage box. Mainly for nostalgic reason as o used to use one of these allot back in the university days. My old pal Ron ran a very fun mercenary campaign.




Group shot of course.


I still have like half a dozen more clan mechs, and a unitbof battle armor, but this is enough to get started, so I'll just leave it there for now. More to come once 8 get a game or I guess wave 2 ships.


Pledge Status, 2020:

Bought: 277
Painted: 281
Total: +4 made it into the green!

Thanks;
Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment