Tuesday 3 March 2020

Battle Report - Team Yankee

Hello All,

This past weekend we had the next club day. This time it was the final round of our ongoing Team Yankee campaign.

I took my usual allotment of French but mixed it with Pattons. Had to face off against the standard Russian list with tins of everything.

Scenario was Dust Up, as I vetoed Free for All!


Heres the set up, French bottom left, Russians top right. I used spearhead to get a few guys on the flank up top.


Russians had to move first, not much action as they counted as moving, but advanced into better positions.


My turn I called in the sky heroes. My AMX-30 RC were able to kill most of the missile AA, and the Gazelles jumped on the shilka. This left my planes free to cluster bomb the Russians real good.


Next turn the Russians did more shooting, but hard awful luck, and just managed a kill or 2. I was able to keep up the pressure with the Mirages and bombed a bunch of transports. Otherwise getting ready for potential reserves.


Russian reserves came as expected and started causing problems!


But the Mirages certainly to the rescue again. Otherwise killing what I can, if I can keep up the pace it's looking good. Sadly no reserves again.


Guess I missed some pictures, but Russians kept getting reserves and chipping away at the French. I got a few patrons at the end, but it was a bit late. Eventually the T-64s came on and broke the back of the French. With the Americans as allies it was a loss for France.




Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment