Tuesday 3 March 2020

Painting Update - High Elves

Hello Folks,

Finished off the second wave of pointy  elves,  making good progress with this! Still have allot of stuff to do as well, but with Cangames coming up I bay have to work on some other projects as well.

Bolt Thrower:


First up I have an old metal bolt thrower. This another model that was sprayed white and in  my bits box for probably a decade almost. Sadly lost the leaver but I d9nt think it's to noticable.

More Archers:


Next a second unit of 10 archers. Mixed in some of the old metal ones this time for a bit of variety. Last group had a champion so figured I'd do a musician this time. Maybe a banner for the next 10 who knows.

Silverhelms:


A unit of 5 knights is for sure the main attraction of this wave. Really love this models. This is a set I always wanted to paint but could never get myself to do cavalry last time I was doing elves.

Army Shot:


And here a shot if the army so far! Have a legal list bow of around 700 points I think, so time to start looking for a game!

Next painting goals are a mounted BSB, Reavers, and maybe a chariot. Have a plastic bolt thrower as well, may do that just because it's easy!

Pledge Status, 2020:

Bought: 101 
Painted: 60
Total: -41

Thanks;

No comments:

Post a Comment