Friday 12 June 2020

Paint8ng Update- Infinity 0-12

Hello Folks,

Finally finished the next painting project. The local infinity club got me started by having a single model painting contest, so I went on to finish the army.

Another science fiction army. The O-12 are basucally the space UN. Was fun to work in a new infinity army, just need a game to try them out!

O-12



First up an army shot. I'll post individual pictures of my favorites below. Probably a bit much to do individual shots of them all in one post.








Havemt decided on the next big project yet. Most likely either Alexandrian Successors, Iranian Tanks, or more 40k/fantasy stuff. Also tempted to do a very small amount of pulp stuff.

Open to suggestions I guess!



Pledge Status, 2020:

Bought: 179
Painted: 120
Total: -58

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment