Saturday 4 July 2020

Battle Report - Socially Spaced Saga, Outside

Hello All,

Got another game in, this time some Age of Magic in Duncans back yard. Have to keep your distance and all the. Luckily no monster blew awayvor got rained on!

Went for 'Changing Plans' I think the battle was called. But basically count slaughtering points end of turn 3, survival end if 5, and conquering end of 6. So a bit of everything.

We skipped the rueps for set up, tossed down some terrain and got right to it.

Oh i was testing out my Lizards with the wild board, Duncan had the draconian horde.


Here is the deployment, scaly beasts all over the place  I guess the sun makes the pictures a bit off, but thems the apples.


Turn 1 the dragons rush in, roast my kroxigor and rudely eat them. But the frost dragon is left exhausted, easy pickings for the skinks. Also my warlord backed up a bit and the riders advanced. Was actually very had to maneuver for me as I lost we better, and have so many levy and monsters.

Of course the dragons are all monsters, so weren't interested in my complaints!


Turn 2, the dragons were very hungry it seems. They ate up my orange skins in the woods, the the big black decided to fight my warlord. I suppose fighting the biggest fanged beasts is how you get to be cheif dragon.


Ended up a bit of a push, but both have lots of fatigues and my turn next.


The pterodactyls know when to fight, si the peck out the black dragons eyes. A big blow for the dragons as they now cant use any advanced abilities at all. The skins kept tossing javelins, the wild's board allows them to ambush and shoot out of any unoccupied terrain which is very nice indeed.


More colossal combats, my warlord is the biggest and need everyone to know it.


Some turns it's hard to activate so not much gets eaten.


But charging left my guy vulnerable and the dragons fire brings him down. I think at this point we did the slaughtering points and I was up a bit.


On my next turn I got lucky dice, so my bastilidon, and setggasarus were both able to down dragons. But my wizards head exploded, so cant win em all.


Getting a bit thin on dragons at this point, but they have a mind to eat one more monster. Survival points now which sealed it for me really.


But the blue and bronze dragons get their tasty treat. I tried charging with my riders, but just missed killing another dragon.

Turned out to to be quite a fun game. Dragons vs dinosaurs is fun who knew right?

Playing outside worked great so bound to be more in the future!

Thanks,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment