Tuesday 16 March 2021

Painting Update - Armada Orcs

 Hello All,

Finally managed to finish another painting project! This time around itsxan Orcs Fleet for the new Mantic game Armada.

Orcs:


Starting with the group shot for the thumbnail.

Hammerfists:


By far my least favorite ships, I find the spinning fist over the top, and the pushed back sails a bit odd. But still pretty cool.

Blood Runner:


Giant drills are totally fine by me, so I'm a fan of this one. Would like to get another one actually.

Bomb Ship:


This one is much smaller but has a big orc mouth with a Giant cannon, makes sense to me.

Smasher:


Now to me this is the perfect ship, Giant mouth full of fire! Thats how you get things done.


These ships look pretty cool and were lots of fun to paint, surprisingly easy i'd say. But they are all made of resin even the spindly masts, to me this a huge mistake. I'm sure they will break eventually.

I'll probably just buy another fleet if that happens thou. 🤣


Bought: 23
Painted: 30
Total: 7

Thanks;
Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment