Tuesday 7 December 2021

Painting Update - Macedonians Wave 2

 Hello All,

Got another bit of painting done, basically have finished of this Saga army, although I have a few more pikes and some javelins I could do if I wanted.

Cataphracts:


Annoyingly these come in a set of 6 but they seemed easy so I did all 6 anyway. They are pretty nice but the hole for the spear is way bigger then the provided spears!

More Pikes:




Decided to bit a bit more adventurous on the colors for these ones.

Anyway thats now 4 points of warriors, 2.5 of cav and an elephant, plus my other greeks gives some options to play around with.


Bought: 135


Painted: 211


Total: 76



Thanks;


Mike



2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Are the cataphracts to enable you to do a post Alexander armies? If so which one are you considering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'm not really sure the history of it all. Really jus5 have in mind the Saga army, and it was a cool looking set@

      Delete