Saturday 1 December 2018

Painting - Wild Wargs & Pirates

Hello Folks,

Small painting update for today. Over the last week I had to paint a few Wild Wargs for a tournament today. But also got some French pirates done for the next big thing.

Wild Warg Cheiftan + Pals:


A Warg boss and a few Wargs. I wanted to play the three trolls and needed something to make up the rest of the points. I thought Wargsxwould be fun and it made sense to me they could meet up in the wild. Quite like the chief standing on a Rohan guys body.

Army:


Here's a shot of my army for prosterity.

French Commander:


I've also been painting some of my blood and plunder guys. Couldn't resist getting started. Here is the French Commander. They have cool wooden textures based. I decided to color code the rims for identification, so French are blue.

French Sailors:


And some sailors, a Rudy bunch. Great models I really like them. Fun to paint which is good as I have lots more.

Longboat:


Also got a boat, mainly in a test to see how fun / easy it was to paint. Actually went quite well so I will get a small ship and some more!

Loaded up:



Pledge Status, 2018:

Bought: 392
Painted: 325
Total: -67

Thanks;
Mike















No comments:

Post a Comment