Monday 26 November 2018

Battle Report - Game of Thrones

Hello All,

Still catching up on battle reports. Have one more pair for me  but bound to be more in the future of course.

Last Wednesday was a Game of Thrones gaming day. 30 points, I went with the high sparrow as commander to see how that worked.

Game 1:

First game we played the mission with random objective cards. I forget what it's called but you draw cards that have objective you getnpints for completing. Like take an objective or a certain slot on the tactics board. For this battle the Starks had no non-combat characters, which can make it hard to get some of them.


Initial set up, I put one unit to come over the hill and try a flank.


As it turned out i got pretty lucky with the cards. I was able to achieve 2 3 point cards and you only need 8 to win I think. So we never made it out of turn 3. The cards were cool but clearly need some non-combst guys on both sides.

Game 2:

For game 2 we decided to just have kill points. Murder all you can. Tge Stsrks adjusted their list slightly to fit in Eddard so he can do the off board stuff.


Kind of the same set up. Starks have 2 wolves now which gives an activation advantage.


Just a bit of advancing for turn 1.


Turn 2 the fighting starts. My hlaberds having a hard time. The starks had a card preventing their set for charge rule!


Think mix up get worse. My guys on the hill are flanked by a wolf, and he just went die. I got most of my halberd back but now my right flank is taking z pounding from the excellent archers.


Eventually we ran out of time.

No units were killed yet so I guess it's technically a tie. But as you can see the lanisters are taking a pounding! So we decided to call it a Stark win.

Thanks;
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment