Sunday 16 June 2019

Painting Update - Bond Villains and French Tanks

Hello All,

Time for a painting update. For the last little bit I have been painting some guys to try out 7TV, but we are playing Team Yankee today soon did some new stuff for that as well.

Age of Sigmar Objective:


First to get the ball rolling a small terrain item / objective. Part of the dwarf ruins table.

Minions + Commander:


Some minions, loosely based on the bad guys from you only live twice. This wereots of fun hah.

Evil Co-Stars:


An evil scientist and Jack booted thug. Some more important bad guys basically.

Ernest Stavro Blofeld:


Of course you need the big cheese so I painted this guy as a Blofeld. He is more skinny usually in the moves, but cat and scar unmistakable. Could be Dr. Evil too i guess. What I really need is goldfinger. This lot are the bad guy starter set

Security Guards:


Last bit for bond are security guards. These are from the action starts starter. I thought they were a bit lame but they turned out pretty good. Have a bind from that set as well. But I already have one so never got to that yet.

Doc Brown:


Almost forgot do brown, also from that set.

French Tanks:


Finally a company of French tanks I painted yesterday. I used the guide in the new colors of war book which was pretty good. That is a nice reference. I actually ordered these by accident, meant to get AMX-30RC instead of AMX-30 but still cool. Maybe this will lead to more French I dunno.

Anyway that what I have for now! Should have a battle report for our 4 player team yankee game up tomorrow.

Pledge Status, 2018:

Bought: 108 
Painted: 138
Total: -30

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment