Friday 2 August 2019

Painting Update - Khorne

Hello All,

Just a small update today. Managed to finish off my 1000 point Warhammer Age of Sigmar Khorne army, just on time as I'm leaving today.

Mighty Skull Crushers:



First the last unit, some big guys with axes riding juggernauts of khorne. I guess thet are some kind of demon rhino machine. I kind of regret giving that guy the horn, as it looks a bit lame and a shield would be better. But it has a good game effect so oh well.

Exalted Deathbringer:



And the last Hero, big giant spear ready to impale someone. I just thought this guy looks cool.

I have a few more Khorne bits to add on to give a bit of options, might get some more done while I'm off this week. But also maybe not.

AMX-30RC:



Finally for today I have the second Grench armored car unit. Had these done for the last team yankee game but only getting to posting them now. They actually did quite well, maybe I need a third unit. I still have a unit of French infantry to paint then it's time for another wave of Team Yankee stuff. Suppose I need some more support units as I dont really have much French supports other than the choppers.


Anyway that's all for now, have a good one.

Pledge Status, 2019:

Bought: 186
Painted: 199
Total: -13


Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment