Wednesday 9 October 2019

Painting Update - Warrior Monks

Hello Folks,

I have another small bit of painting to show. Been busy but managed to get a few more monks finished. Actually only have 2 left now, a banner and an observer. But I have to work on some more Lord of the Rimgs stuff for Fall In as well.

Bamboo Screens:


First up a few terrain bits, these are from the Perries. Found them in my box so figured I would do a few. Always good to have more terrain bits.

Warriors with Naginata:


Then the rest of the monks, these are from Kensei. The blues are just contrast paints.

Warriors with Guns:


Finally some loading and shooting guys. Not as much of a fan of these models but they are pretty cool. They are in more of a supporting role anyway, the Naginsta guys get the glory.


So that's all I have for now. More Samurai games today so figured I should toss them up.

Pledge Status, 2019:

Bought: 224
Painted: 252 
Total: -28


Thanks;
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment