Tuesday 26 November 2019

Fall In - Part 2

Hello All,

Finally time for part 2 of my Fall In coverage. I never played in any games other than the tournament, but I have lots of pictures of games I found interesting for one reason or another.

First up crazy cool old west tablecwith everything!


Fort 

Town

A mine!

Very nice river and camp

Circle of wagons
 
They had extra sections to swap in as well for even more west!

Add caption


Big models


WW2

NeatvPyramid

D-day their water looks amazing

40K stuff

Monster mash table, Duncan loved this game

World Cup of Soccer

Neat shirt

lots of teams

Epic  Tournament 

Great Terrain in the Carnage and Boredom room

Blood and Plunder Tournament!

Add caption

Flames of War

Carthage

Very Impressive city 

High level WW2 game, I thought the tress and rivers looked good. Kind of map like.


Well that's all the pictures I have. Hope you found it interesting. Lots of cool games this year!

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment