Saturday 13 February 2021

Painting Update - Pulp

 Hello Folks,


Got another little painting project done. This time some pulp type stuff I picked up from crooked dice and cold-wars awhile back. My intention was to go for an Indiana Jones type thing in the Congo, but somehow haven't guide accomplished that.


Doug Ford's 800 lbs Gorilla:



Really big gorilla to lead the monkeys, painted him white kind of like the gorillas in the Congo movie.


Gorillas:


Some regular old gorillas.

Britannia Job:


I picked up this set as I thought they were old timey pilots, turns out no its a team of motorcycle theifs. So not sure what they will do, but fun to paint and turned put cool!

Investigators:


Then I have an investigator with the necronomicon for some reason, and Jessica rabbit? Gone a bit of the rails here.

Ships Crew:


Felt like I needed some good guys minions, these seemed to fit the best?




So this is all the Pulp stuff I have at the moment, kind of end up with a bit of  king kkng set hah. They are fun to do probably will add more at some point.


Bought: 20 
Painted: 18
Total: -2

Thanks;
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment