Monday 12 August 2024

Battle Report - Fallout Factions

 Hello Folks,

This weekend trued out the new Fallout Factions game. It's a frost grave/ mordheim type game in the Fallout universe, but you get a list of story goals kind of like the Trojan Saga Campaign Nick did awhile back.

I took Wasteland Raiders as I had a few already painted, Duncan took the Disciples raiders that think they are fancy I guess.

First mission is always a Skirmish in the wasteland, basically murder the other guy. Seems like every faction gets 1 bad ass gun, for me it's a gatling gun, Duncan gets a missile launcher!



Little bit I to turn 1, big shoot in front of the gas station. Trying to kill the missile guy, and suppress other guys and figure out how this all works. My Psychos are sneaking up the other side trying to murder people with the gatling gun lady.


Turning out that endurance is very important and my guys have less, so getting beat back a bit. My lady with a pipe got killed, but Mr Machette got revenge. Ge later died.


Not many guys left now, mainly the boss, but trying to use the station to cut who can shoot. A few guys move to the corner for a shot the die.


Only a fee guys left, so a loss for the raiders. But there is a rule 'easy first ride', so no injury rolls. Get 3 exp and upgrade the gatling lasy who gets endurance, not bad. 

I choose Party Time as my story, so mainly have to do drugs and stockpike scenarios from my base in the Safari Zone.


Paper work.

Seems this game needs closer in shots as the guys get lost a bit, maybe remember that next time.

Thanks;

Mike 


No comments:

Post a Comment