Friday 3 July 2015

Getting back into the Painting - Fusilier Spec Ops

Hello Folks,

So been awhile since I did any painting, been taking a bit of a break after the big rush to Cangames. So this week I thought I would start to get back into a bit. The next project for me is to paint the WW1 British set that I have, but I decided to start off small so this week I just painted a single Infinity model, the spec ops guy.

Nothing fancy going on here.



Well I thought I had posted this last week, but apparently I forgot to take it out of draft. In the mean time I have also painted the Fusilier Heavy Machine Gunner, so here is that:


I have also finally started to make some progress on my 15mm WW1 RNR army so should be some updates for that coming up sometimes in the next little while.


Paints Used:

GW: Black Spray, Dawnstone, Leadbelcher, Mordian Blue

Vallejo: Black, Flat Red, Natural Red, Camo Beige, Ivory, Flat Earth, Dark Sand, Luftwaffe Green, Wood Grain

Warpaints: Soft Tone

Foundry: Flesh Triad

Also picked up a few new models, basically was the 6 point Zombie warband for Saga, and a couple of zodiacs with pirates in 15mm. Pretty much at the limit of what can be painted in a year so really going to have to cool it on buying stuff! But I just couldn't resist the zombie warband.

Pledge Status 2015:
Bought: 194 
Painted: 104 (1 Spec Ops, 1 HMG)
Total: -90

Thanks;
Mike

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I was down in Kingston yesterday and finally got started on my 28mm Germans so I think I have broken out of my post-Cangames slump as well.

    ReplyDelete