Tuesday 29 January 2019

Battle Report - Saga Mass Battles Crusades

Hello All,

This past Sunday I was finally able to get together with Duncan and Stan for some more Saga action. Duncan wanted to be Spanish so went for the crusades!

With three people we decided to try out one of the new multiplayer games. I forget what it was called now but the idea is you get your survival points at the end + one for every charge you did. Also the order players go in can change every turn.

Obviously this all makes the game hectic and fun, so you can assume this report will make even less sense then normal.



Part way through turn 1. Stan has crusaders on the hill, Duncan a horse of mounted across the way and my Eastren princes bottom right.


Time for action. My crossbow guys shot up Stans real good. I also charged some mounted off to fight Duncan on the right but they did nothing then died.


Well I kind of decided far away from Spain is the best place to be so my important guys are running around the hill. But I left some warriors to slow down the Spanish and crossbows to annoy Stan.


My Warriors got beat up a bit but no big deal.


Moved my crossbows to shoot some mounted hearth guard, but the warriors got in the way. Just killed them instead.


Sadly the Crusaders were offended at this and charged my guys in the flank! This killed some so getting low on guys.


The Spanish warriors on the left then went on a whirlwind of javelin terror killing lots of Stans guys and some of mine.


I countered these exhausted guys with mine. After about a million saga and fatigue abilities many dice were rolled and both units pretty much died.


After that I sent my warlord on a hail mary mission to kill Stans as I thought he would win,  but died so I was left with 1 warrior!


In the end Stan shot up some more of Duncans guys with the last couple of crossbows and the game was over.

Me and Duncan were pretty much wiped out so Stan with the Crusaders was the clear winner.

Overall a very fun scenario look forward to doing more mass battles.

Thanks;
Mike













No comments:

Post a Comment