Thursday 25 April 2019

X-Wing Battle Report - Preguel Trilogy

Hello All,

Time for another Wednesday wargaming battle report. This week we are trying out the new factions for X Wing. I have the Separatist Drones, and Serge has the evil Galactic Republic.

I went for allot of the little drones this time  but had to take the sith ship as well to make up the points.

Standard oiter space battle thus tine.


Deployment, I have the swarm on the right flank and the sixth on the left. Republic has some ships in the back.


Turn 2 I think, everyone, heading to the biggest republic ship. Kind of a jail strategy of attacking the biggest guy. Also the small ships are very maneuverable and have Jedi pilots and I am deeply uninterested in that mess!


First elements get into attack position. The sixth ship swung off to be a distraction. He just has a drone pilot this game. Also space was running out of there!


Huge mess 9f drones going everywhere. I managed to bring down the big guy, but my 1 good ship is getting pounded.


Belabub gies down with the Jedi flanking the drones. Things turning into a real mess. I am having a hard time keeping the drones coordinated and all firing.


Jedi start killing lots of ships which makes space so i have that going for me.


Working hard to try and kill the last non-jedi ship, but i am not having the luck. Also getting whittled down.


Next turn the last few drones get killed. So not a great day for separating!

I think the big thing is more ships are needed. Especially I need a second of the good ship, but that is not yet available separately. Will be more stuff released soon thou.

More X-Wing next week original trilogy this time.

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment