Saturday 22 August 2020

Battle Report - Club Day - Age of Magic

 Hello Folks,


Yesterday we had the next club day! This time its Saga Age of Magic. As discussed in the last post I took my Lizardmen as Lords of the Wild.


Ended up facing Norm and his great company. We played the random mission, I wrote down the rolls but, suffice to say that the objective is murder, you can get a bonus for surviving, and its on the short edges.


Here we are after my first turn. I got full dice but no fancy abilties. So just pressed forwards a bit.


The great ones advaced a wizard and electrocuted 2 of my Sarus Cav which I felt was a bit rude.


So the rest charged out and flattened that guy. Meanwhile the skinks moved up and tossed javelin at the nasty Paladin on the hill. Helped out by my wizzard. Never killed him, but he is now distinctly unhappy.


The kingdoms really ran down my cav, without taking damage even, with the dragon coming up to roast some orange skinks.


The Kroxigor took umbrage to that and pounded the dragon into the dust with their mighty clubs. He just barely survived the first charge so I just went again!


Other stuff kept pressing forward on the men who were to scared to move.


The nasty mounted continued their advance and killed my krocs. But I think they took a few hits this time. Why are these warriors so hard to smash!


The orange skinks will of course seek revenge. Pretty great luck this time so their pointy sticks kill allot!


The kingdoms advance into archery range, time fir shooting.


My turn i advanced on the archers with the blue skinks and shot then charged! Turns out charging levy is not that effective hah! They got driven back hard by the other big mass of cav.


No problem the warlord can fight those boys on his own! Poisoned up his blade and killed like half!

Sadly immediately died next turn. Guess I forgot the pictures after that. But it ended up as a good victory for the humans, they managed more murder on this day!

Other guys were playing a big old battle. Not really sure what's going on in this mess but seems fun!


So that's magic day.


Thanks;

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment