Friday 21 August 2020

Painting Update - Lizardmen

 Hello All,

Just a small update today. Painted a few new lizards for the club day. Also as a bonus some Samurai Artillery!

Samurai Artillery:

First here is the cannon. Thought this was a fun model, turned out easy to paint as well.

Sarus Oldblood:


Next up a new warlord option for the lizards. Really I wanted to have a smaller option as I have to ride the bus/train thus time do giant dinosaurs can be annoying.

Razordon:


My thinking here was to use this guy as mobile Artillery. But turns out that is not allowed for lord of the wild. Oh well.

Skinks:

Finally my second unit of skins only had 10 models, so I did 2 more to bring them up to standard.


Pledge Status, 2020:

Bought: 210
Painted: 195
Total: -15

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment