Wednesday 19 September 2018

Battle Report - Saga - Crusaders vs Milites de Christi

Hello Folks,

Have another battle report. Thus one is from a few weeks ago but I never got around to putting it up for various reasons. But thought I would toss up a few pictures anyway.

We played the standard Saga scenario the set up forced all units to be spread out 6" apart but I dont remember much past that.


Here we have a shot after the knights first turn. Grouping back up and using foot units to screen.


Crossbows take a charge and the spearmen have some guys very close!


Here we are much later, you can see that there has been allot of fighting and not any knights left. Pretty much 3 crusader hearth guard units facing 2 knightly warrior units.


Here is the last shot. I just have my Warlod and the warriors. But the crusaders still have 10 foot knights. I think we did the math quickly but the crusaders were up quite a but! Ended up being the most lopsided game of Saga I have seen so far I think.

We had a bit of a misunderstanding in the early turns with I of the abilities. But I think mainly the Crusaders were just more lucky. Guess they had real righteous blessing after all!

Thanks;
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment