Tuesday 9 October 2018

Painting Update - Game of Thrones


Thought I would toss up another painting post, as I just finished off another unit just in time for tomorrows game! I like to have the painting post before things show up in a game so there you go.

Lanister Halberdiers:


SO next unit was the Halberd guys, ready to receive charges or bust through armor, always very nice. They have the Assault veteran included who is the character that kind of goes with them. He adds so more attacks if they start off in contact.

The Mountain that Rides:


Also couldn't resist painting the Mountain himself, Gregor Clegane. I cheated a bit and used the alternate kickstarter extra version as I just like it better. Also had to include a regular guy to show how massive this guy is! Lots of murdered Starks incoming!

With this all I have left from the starter set is another unit of Lanister Guardsmen, and Cersei, so making very good progress. I am still really excited about this game so will be looking to grab a couple more sets at Fall In most likely.

Pledge Status, 2018:

Bought: 237 
Painted: 296
Total: 59


Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment