Thursday 4 November 2021

Battle Report - Battletech Alpha Strike

 Hello Folks,


More gaming, this week ots Battletech Alpha Strike, the new faster version of battletech. No longer with hundreds of circles to fill in, only dozens!


I tookva Star of Clan Jade Falcon to face down a bunch of free birth 8nnetsphere warriors.



Here's the set up ready to fight it our on Mars.


Moving up to engagement range, not much damage think I got 1 hit on the marauder and thats about it.


Into their up then. Trying to get everyone firing on the marauder to kill him first. But the puts some guys in the firing line. Also having trouble winning initiative. I think the turn after thus my nova goes down, but I do get the marauder.


Missed out some of the action sadly, this game is to fast and action packed for pictures! At this point I am reduced to just shadow Cat so it's not looking good.


But initative swings to my side. I'm able to fall out of range of most of the inner sphere guys and take down the archer.


Running behind the pipes and taking diwn a light mech 


Trying to range them and go fir a single long shot but miss. Will take forever that way. But serms as soon as I loose initiative that might be then end.

Charging in fir glory. Think I manage to finish the wasp, but then it's the end. Shadow Cat goes down in the next turn. Did pretty good thou managed to get half of them. The numbers of the inner sphere mean allot more in thus game so might be tough for the clans.

Great fun thou and massively faster then regular battletech, both games have their charms thou for sure. This game feel way different.


Thanks;

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment