Thursday 18 November 2021

Battle Report - Iran vs Soviets in Ye Yankee

 Hello Folks,


Time for some Yeam Yankee! Finally get to try out my Iranians in a game the Oil War is on!

We rolled for a mission and got Free for All, which I now rember is my least favorite mission.

I set up a desert and didn't go crazy on terrain as this has to turn back into an office tomorrow.



Here's the set up. Soviets being very cautious, I spread out to have some options and see whats fun. Choppers have to loiter off table sadly as it's a meeting engagement , so I guess choppers can't keep up??


I decided all the infantry on the left can just sit there, so attack left. Only blow up 1 t-55 so not great.


Russians just sit and shoot missiles. They kill 1 platoon and mess up my precious scorpions. Turn 2 for me the cobras arrive but can't shoot moving. The infantry get in there with the rpgs. Do much better killingctanis this time!


The russians decide to show me what a real horde of brt-60s is. The kill a couple more tanks and shoot up the infantry.


My turn cobras can finally shoot! I  able to get the lead tank platoon down to! Also kill the observer.


By now I'm down to like 4 tanks so decide to throw in the towel, no sense dragging g thing on.

But I killed 9 tanks only had 11, so I'm calling that not bad!

Thanks;
Mike


 

No comments:

Post a Comment