Sunday 7 November 2021

Battle Report - Saga Age of Crusades

 Hello Folks,

Club day again! This time was Lasalle but skipped out on that to play some Saga, my Teutonic Knights vs the Milites Christi.

The rolls were:

Pincer attack
Cautious
Dash of Nostalgia
Target

I realize now we forgot to pick a target, but oh well bit late now!



Playing outside today which I quite enjoyed, but the shadows made for some awkward pictures. Anyway here's the pincer set up.



After shooting arrows and shifting about.


The knights do like wise. They also charge my warriors.



But i counter with the brother knight and see off the warriors! Plus I think thus is the turn my bows got 2 knights on the other side. Levy working a treat this game. So many bodies for them to waste time killing.


More shifting and shooting for the milites, charging my knight but it went pretty poorly for them so I'm left with survivors.


Moving up my bows to be even more annoying. The brother knights only want to trample sufficiently soften targets.



Milites reforming a line and chipping away.


Time to charge the Tribal hunters and get rid of them.


Milites charge my knights with knights again trading to, and the turcoples charge my levy but I roll a bunch of 6s and a few survive.


Last turn, I get my knights to charge the turcoples trying to kill them but they annoyingly survive. So I have my warlord finish off the crossbows. Hoping that a fatigue and lack of dice will dissuade the enemy warlord for fighting mine.


But the extra Nostalgia dice is just enough for the to take out my warlord! 

After the mathematics phase we are left 25-25 exactly so tie game. Very few units survive! Was a great game, Saga is always fun but I particularity like the Crusades.


French vs Austrians


15mm waring


Martin having a good time!

Thanks;
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment