Tuesday 18 November 2014

Infinity - Operation Icestorm - Father Knight

So today I finished off the last guy in the Pan Oceania side of my Icestorm starter box. Had a bit of a hard time painting this guy but I think it turned out ok in the end. He is a member of the Knightly Orders, so I decided to paint him totally different then the other guys, in blue and white so he really stands out allot.

He has Deo Vindice written into his sword which I thought was kind of neat, it means 'Under God, Our Vindicator'. According to the wikipedia article I guess that is their way of saying God is on their side. You can't really see it in the picture but they have it very legible in person.

He is also stepping on the chopped up parts of a Nomad (the other side of the starter).


And here is the shot of them all together on the display base.


Paints Used:

Vallejo:
Flat Red

War Paints:
Electric Blue
Cloak Grey

GW:
Abaddon Black
Leadblecher
Dryad Bark
Belthsar Gold
White Scar
Mechanicus Standard Grey
Wazdaka Red
Pallid Witch Flesh
Kantor Blue
Khorne Red
Baneblade Brown
Mithril Silver
Shining Gold

Liquitex:
Black Ink


Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment