Thursday 18 May 2017

Painting Update - Last few bits for Cangames!

Hello All,

Getting really close to the big event now, just about have everything I need completed, so I guess it is time to toss up another painting post!

Ikko-Ikki General:


First up a command stand for my new Warrior Monks army, need to have at least one guy who is not obviously a Samurai to be in charge of things. These guys are all Museum Miniatures.

Defenses:


I also did a few sets of bamboo defenses. I tried a version both with and without the resin piece they come with, I think it looks allot better without so I will be dropping that from now on. I only need a few for this game, but I do have a bunch more to paint for some day when I do Nagashino. They are all from Baueda.

Seraphim:


And here is another Sisters of Battle unit, the Seraphim. Kind of hard to see but they have jet packs and lots of pistols, and some have hand flamers. A faster unit to go capture ground of start some assaults.

Chaos Death Wheel:


A couple of big crazy Chaos Deathwheels, I guess they are mining equipment gone mad. Not quite done as I need to complete the base, but I needed a picture for the card and have to do those today. Not a big deal to finish off. These are resin vehicles from Gregsters Lab, he doesn't have a huge range but does have some really cool stuff.

Chaos Bloodletters of Khorne:


Finally a small group of demons, think I had forgotten to post these before.


Just a few small terrain elements to finish off this evening and I am good to go. Have most of the scenario creating done as well so I am ahead of the game this year it seems. Looking forward to the Con should be a laugh.

Pledge Status, 2017:

Bought: 114 (Lake Town Master)
Painted: 142
Total: 28

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment