Tuesday 21 May 2019

Painting Update!

Hello Folks,

Time for another overdue painting update. I decided I had to get this out before Cangames coverage which is coming. Mainly the last stuff needed to run my game, some of witch got done at the last minute.

French Militia:


Last unit fir the French. On to the brave defenders.

Artillery:


These were some of the last guys unpainted, but a few sailors and a cannon. I need to do some more sailors at some point. The front and center one is the free lady pirate.

English Militia and Captain:


Some regular type troops, and their leader.

Indian Canoes:


Some boats for the natives, these are from the Huron iroquois wars kickstarter awhile back.

Longboat:


Very nice resin model  single piece.

Frigate:


The main ship, very nice model. Pretty much just 1 big piece so very solid. Was actually really easy to assemble and paint. I could see myself wainting to do another smaller ship.

Carbonear Island:


Of course main event is the island.

Ruins:


I also painted a bunch of ruins from GW to add another fantasy table. I'm not sure how many are in the box, and they were crazy fast to do so I will leave them out of the count.

Armed Trawler:


Lastly I painted another ship for Duncans cruel seas game.

So that's the painting, cangames coverage to follow.

Pledge Status, 2018:

Bought: 95
Painted: 110
Total: -15

Thanks;
Mike


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,
    very nice looking miniatures and ships! Could you be so kind and tell me the manufacturer from the frigate?
    Best regards,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete