Wednesday 29 May 2019

Painting Update

Hello Folks,

No gaming this week but thought I would toss up a small painting update. I did a few more Necrons over the weekend, thought I would do something easy to get the ball rolling again after the cangames rush.

Necron Warriors:


First up the last 4 Necron Warriors. The come in sets of 12 but I only did 8 of the second lot. So thought I would finish that up.

The Deceiver:


Then I painted the deceiver. I didn't want to mess around with fine cast so I found an old metal one on Ebay. I thought it would be a nightmare to assemble but turned out not to bad. I think the base should be bigger but this is the size he came with and I never had any bigger ones.

Not a big update but a few shiny gold guys to look at anyway! Have a few more of these to do. After that I think I will do a few more spies. I have an itching to finally play 7TV.



Pledge Status, 2018:

Bought: 108 got a few French Team Yankee tanks
Painted: 115
Total: -7

Thanks;
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment