Monday 13 May 2019

Battle Report - X-Wing

Hello Folks,

Time for another Wednesday wargaming battle Report! Bit late posting, but last week it was back to some star wars gaming. We both had some new ships to try out, I took a scarif inspired force with some tie strikes, also ordered a reaper but it never came in time. Serge had scum and villainy.


Here is the set up. I have a d3cimator with veteran gunner, 2 tie strikers and a fighter. On the other side the scum have a greater s tug a phantom and some kind of cool fighter. My plan per usual is to kill the biggest thing!


Turn 1 just advancing.


Turn 2 a few long range shots. I hot some hits of the freighter but nothing serious  and a few shields down on the decimator.


Next turn everyone really focused on the big ship and blew it up! Lots of good rolls on my side. The decimator is also collecting some hits. This also started a trend of me wanting to turn the decimator turret but not being able to, everytime that happened it worked better for me then if o turned it.


Next turn th8 gas get complicated, but I starting shooting the tug where I can. The scum fighter got a solid hit on the decimator as well.


Bit of a collision but it worked out for me. Lots of damage all around. With a striker getting killed.


Time to circle around for another pass.


Decimator is able to finish the phantom, but takes heavy damage from the scum fighter. He has 1 hit left now I think.


Final turn sees the scum fighter go down! A rare win for the Imperials!

Was a fun game good to try out some new ships.

Thanks;
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment