Saturday 18 January 2020

Battle Report - Star Wars X-Wing

Hello All,

Time for the return of Wednesday wargaming! This week more Star Wars.

Seems that the scum are up to their old tricks and it is up to the heroes of the empire to put them down.



Heres the set up. I took the big decimator, with 2 tie advanced and a tie fighter. Facing off against a bunch of villains.


First turn everyone charges up at full speed!


Next turn thing get delicate. I took a risk and did a flip with a tie advance, but my target ended up right behind him. Otherwkse went ok.


Next turn was bad times. On the right the tie got right behind his target but rolled bad. The scum destroyed my crazy tie in short order, turns out the6 have a ship that can get 5 dice in close, not good. I'm getting a few hits thou.


Next turn brings the decimator face to face with the edge! Was trying to avoid the asteroids. But he is not much able to use his double turret.


Missed a turn of pictures. But the decimator has taken a holy pounding, only 1 hit left! On the good side I killed the star fish, so getting something done.


Next turn the big decimator explodes, shock waves blur the picture!


3 on 2 not looking great.

 
But I kill a second ship. Have a chance again maybe, but my ships are damage and the scum are fresh.


Sadly they kill the tie advance and i bottle.

So a win for the scum! Was fun thou and a bit close so not bad.

Thanks;
Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment