Thursday 2 January 2020

Painting Update - last bits of 2019

Hello Folks,

Thought i would do 1 last painting post to show the last few models I got done last year. More Batman stuff as that is the project of the moment.

Bane:


First up big bane all roided out on super drugs. Love this model.

Bane Mercenaries:


Barnes henchman from the bane overdrive box. Variety of Mercs with swords axes grenade launchers all the fun stuff. Sadly I forgot to bring home the bases I want to use so they are temporarily on the regular ones, I can swap them later.

Batman:


Need to have the caped crusader of course. I went with the modern age batman, but they have lots to choose from. I might try to get Adam west as well fir fun. Also got Robin finished but that was yesterday so technically 2020.

Terrain:


Lastly a few bits of street furniture. I think the barriers and cans were 3d printed by Duncan but not sure.

Pictures seem a bit dark, but I dont have a great set up on vacation sadly.  So best I can do. Got most of the Batman stuff done now only a half a dozen or so guys left, hoping to get another game in before I go back.

We did try it out but I mostly forgot to get pictures:


Was pretty fun!

Pledge Status, 2019:

Bought: 262
Painted: 363
Total: -101

Thanks;
Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment