Monday 14 December 2015

Painting - Dungeon Saga

So a bit more painting stuff. I finished off the last 2 models for the Warlord of Galahir expansion, so I wanted to put them up, and do a group shot of all that stuff so here is that.

Orclings:



So the last thing to get painted was the orclings, These little guys are pretty funny, with the guy trying to pull a big sword, and one standing on anothers shoulders. It kind of sucked that they came pre glued on the base, as I could have done allot better otherwise, but oh well.

Group Shot:

And of course here is a group shot of all these guys together:



Quite happy with this lot overall, on to the demons of the Infernal Crypt's expansion now I guess. Original plan was to skip over and do the dragon, but now I want to keep up this good progress!

Now I am at the point where I need to figure out the best way to magnatize them for storage. I think just gluing the right magnet in the bottom will do it thou.

Pledge Status 2015:
Bought: 266 (8 Frostgrave guys, 8 Team Yankee) 
Painted: 204 
Total: -62

Thanks;
Mike

1 comment: